Residential Sales Rep.
Flexible Schedule | Winnipeg, MB
As an independent Sales Rep., you are a brand ambassador for Polished Cleaning Services. Your chief responsibility is to promote and sell Residential Cleaning Services in order to grow sales and profitability through cold calling and capturing leads. You will also build quality client relationships and maintain up to date information in order to drive sales. You will develop strategies to gain market share and close as many sales as possible while complying with all internal policies and procedures of our company.
You set your own schedule and work whenever you like. This is a commission-based position and your pay rate is based on sales volume and bonuses.
- Drive New Sales from prospective clients with annual revenues of $50,000
- Develop and execute a growth strategy, adapting plans and priorities to address resource/operational requirements
- Achieve new sales volume targets
- Seeking a minimum of 1 year sales experience
- Uses appropriate interpersonal styles and communications to close the sale
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to problem-solve & think on your feet
- Self Motivated
- Class 5 drivers license
- Own vehicle is required
Education & Experience Requirements
- Minimum of five years experience in the professional cleaning industry.
- University Degree preferred
Polished follows the rules and regulations of the Manitoba Employment Standards Branch. Fair practice is the Law