Residential Cleaner - Level 2 - CORE Team Lead
Part Time (35-40 Hrs per week) | Regina, SK
Polished is a conscientious, family-oriented company with our main focus on helping and changing client's lives by giving the gift of time. Health, safety and fun is our main goal while we're out cleaning for our clients. We trust our team to effectively clean for our clients and deliver an impeccably-staged, disinfected home every visit. They should feel like they're checking into a vacation home when they arrive.
As a Senior CORE Team member, we rely on you to be the eyes and ears of our company. A CORE Team member performs duties as assigned by the Operations Manager and oversees operation and quality of their assigned cleaning route. Your opinion is valued and makes us better as a whole. You are our brand ambassador. This means you oversee jobs and Cleaner Level 1 employees. You will be responsible for the quality and presentation of each clean you work on by checking work, documenting areas for improvement, demonstrating correct procedure & policies, reassigning tasks needing additional attention and signing off on our checklist prior to delivery to the client.
We provide on the job training, pay from clock in to clock out at the advertised rate of pay, extended health benefits after 90 days of service and have lots of room to grow with our company.
-Fulfill the cleaning requirements of the route assigned in Jobber
- Generate client satisfaction in each job by identifying the client's cleaning needs, areas of potential and personalized service delivery
- Supervise and Train Cleaner Level 1 Staff
- Manage your cleaning partner, identifying areas needing improvement and areas of strength.
-Communicating daily, weekly & monthly goals as set out by Operations Manager
-Ensure Polished Cleaning Services Operational Processes are followed by leading with example
- Complete a house check and upload pictures/notations in Jobber for each job
- Notify management of deficiencies and equipment needing repair.
- Follow Polished Cleaning heath and safety requirements to ensure staff is alignment with these requirements
- Ensure Polished material is being distributed to surrounding client areas.
- A working knowledge of Residential Cleaning theory and understanding of product types and intended uses.
- Time, energy, organizational abilities and flexibility are a must
- Solid time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work with a wide variety of individuals.
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to problem-solve & think on your feet
- Self Motivated
- Class 5 drivers license
- Own vehicle is required
Education & Experience Requirements
- Minimum three years Experience in Residential Cleaning in a senior setting
- High school education or GED is preferred but not required
Polished follows the rules and regulations of the Manitoba Employment Standards Branch. Fair practice is the Law