Flexible Schedule | Winnipeg, MB
Polished is a conscientious, family-oriented company with our main focus on helping and changing client's lives by giving the gift of time. Health, safety and fun is our main goal while we're out cleaning for our clients. We trust our team to effectively clean for our clients and deliver an impeccably-staged, disinfected home every visit. They should feel like they're checking into a vacation home when they arrive.
As an independent Contractor, you will be a brand ambassador for Polished Cleaning Services. You will clean and work in our client's home providing exceptional customer service, cleaning & staging. As a self-employed contractor, you bill Polished directly for your work and enjoy the perks of writing off your tools of the trade.
-Fulfill the cleaning requirements of the route assigned in Jobber
- Generate client satisfaction in each job by identifying the client's cleaning needs, areas of potential and personalized service delivery
- meeting weekly & monthly goals as set out by Operations Manager
-Ensure Polished Cleaning Services Operational Processes are followed.
- Complete a house check and upload pictures/notations in Jobber for each job
- Follow Polished Cleaning health and safety requirements at all times.
- Must have strong client references
- Time, energy, organizational abilities and flexibility are a must
- Solid time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work with a wide variety of individuals.
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to problem-solve & think on your feet
- Self Motivated
- Class 5 drivers license
- Own vehicle is required
Education & Experience Requirements
- Must be a self-employed residential cleaner with a business number, GST Registration and impeccable bookkeeping practices.
- High school education or GED is preferred but not required
Polished follows the rules and regulations of the Manitoba Employment Standards Branch. Fair practice is the Law