Terms of Service
1. Please provide three business-day’s notice when cancelling a single appointment to avoid a $100 cancellation fee.
2. Arrival times are provided on our automated reminders. Arrival times always start 30 minutes after the clean ahead of yours. Cleans are never cut short to meet projected arrival times. If you require an exact arrival time, there is a $25.00 administration fee per visit for special schedule provisions.
3. All service requests are to be submitted via the Polished Cleaning Services Client Hub. Your request will be noted in your account for all future visits. Any requests submitted through cleaning staff may not be honored 100% of the time and will not be subject to the Client Satisfaction Guarantee.
4. The Current posted hourly rate for all services is $45.00 per hour/per cleaner and is subject to GST and 8% for travel & Mileage paid directly to cleaning staff.
5. You are only charged for the time each cleaner spends cleaning in the home. If you live outside of the perimeter of Winnipeg or Regina, please refer to paragraph 14.
6. Polished Cleaning Services trains all cleaning staff to clean your home to Polished Standards. All staff are equipped with the same cleaning supplies and training. Staff are scheduled to service areas with multiple homes, for this reason, we can not guarantee the same staff each visit.
8. For safety and liability reasons, Polished requires a a key or means of entry to your home and will never enter an unsecured address. Keys are filed numerically with no personal information associated with the tags. In the event that a key is misplaced or lost, Polished assumes no liability. Alternatively, clients can maintain a lock box or key-less entry with a unique code specific to Polished.
9. Polished staff is under strict instructions not to clean animal or human bodily fluids of any kind. (Urine, feces, vomit, soiled clothing or similar hazards)
10. Cleaning Staff will not open any drawers or doors. Please ensure that any area you wish to be included is open and accessible. Special arrangements can be made by submitting a service request.
11. Polished will not accept responsibility for jobs requiring efforts exceeding the provision of CORE Services and noted specifications including restoration of showers, fixtures or appliances in a single visit. Polished does not guarantee that our efforts will bring these areas to original condition over time. Restoration cleaning is available by consultation only.
12. Polished accepts VISA, MasterCard & American Express as preferred methods of payment and requires one of these cards on file to accept cheques.
13. Polished charges an NSF fee of $100.00 for all dishonored payments. Pre-authorized credit cards will only be assessed the NSF fee on the third attempt. This includes expired cards.
14. Cleaning staff start their timers after crossing the perimeter when traveling to out of town cleans.
15. One-time cleans are charged a standard minimum fee of $150.00 up to the first three hours of cleaning and $45/hr for hour four or more.
16. A one time/initial clean deposit of 50% is due upon acceptance of your cleaning quote. It will be applied towards your first invoice and retained in the event the appointment is cancelled and not rescheduled within two-weeks.
17. A lock-out fee of $100.00 will be assessed in the event that our team is unable to gain access for any reason to the service property for a scheduled clean.
18. When required to use public parking, our cleaners start the timer when they arrive to the service address, not once cleaning has commenced.
19. Our staff document their work by taking before and after pictures of their progress for areas requiring additional efforts, to document a breakage or possible defect in a cleaning area prior to commencing work. The pictures are uploaded to your client file and are not used for any other reason without client consent.