Proudly Serving Winnipeg & Surrounding Areas
Since 2009, we have been a woman-owned company who empowers other women to become entrepreneurs. We constantly push boundaries and work to evolve our scope to shatter cleaning industry stereotypes.
Our Company will change the way you think about Cleaning Services.
We provide our clients with the gift of time after a long day of being their #DreamCleanTeam.
We will always be passionate about the environment and in the communities where we work by giving back.
We will take pride in inspiring our #DreamCleanTeam to to their best providing them with the opportunity for personal growth & well being.
We will bring the best in the world we operate in.
What We've Achieved
- July 2012 - Living Wage Policy is featured in Winnipeg's CANSTAR Community News.
- March 2013 - Finalist in the Women's Entrepreneur of the Year Awards
- June 2014 - Regular guests on CTV's morning show discussing cleaning tips
- 2015 - Adapted Jobber, empowering clients to access their account in real time & submit service requests.
- May 2017 - Featured on 92 CITI FM's Wheeler in the morning discussing Cleaning Hacks
- December 2016 - Present - Trade Partners on the Manitoba Hydro Bipole lll Transmission Project. Check here for the latest project updates.
- Through our Entrepreneurial Program, we're able to deliver consistent service throughout Canada from Coast to Coast.
- March 2018 - Featured on CTV Morning Live discussing Essential Oil Cleaning